tisdag 26 april 2011

The BEST American food this year

During this year a lot of food has ended up in my stomach. I've sometimes felt like I am a Volkswagen Beetle consuming gas as a Jeep Wrangler.

But it is (and has been) fun to live this eating dream of mine. I will miss my beloved American food so much when I'm back home in Sweden. I want to thank all hamburgers, fries, pizzas, fried chicken, tacos, burritos, pastas, milkshakes, ice cream, chips, candy, caramel- & peanut covered popcorns (well, you get the point) so much for this great experience.

The majority of all the food I've tried here in USA has been fantastic. As always, what kind of food you prefer at a particular time depends on your mood, what you ate yesterday, humidity, temperature etc (I'm serious!).

However, I think I've found my absolute favorite food.

Nothing has ever been so tasty, sweet and salt at the same time, yet so crunchy as Applebee's Boneless Chicken dipped in Honey n' Barbecue sauce. There is nothing like it.

For those of you who haven't tried them, visit Applebees in Cedar City, order the chicken and enjoy a moment of pleasure. It's impossible to describe them by words, so - try them out!

By the way, what is your favorite food?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar