onsdag 6 april 2011

Super Size Me goes Fat Head instead?

Do you remember the documentary Super Size Me? About the guy, Morgan Spurlock, who only eats McDonalds food for over a month and gains 24.5 pounds after 30 days. Doctors in the documentary advised him to stop the McDonalds diet because of damages on his liver etc. But he didn't, of course.

A week ago I found out about a new fast food movie called Fat Head. This time it's Spurlock's big enemy Tom Naughton who created this documentary - to prove that you actually can lose weight by eating fast food. As a heavy consumer of this type of food I of course ask how, how, how? The answer is given in the documentary that I find very interesting, to say the least.

I usually don't like to raise expectations by saying what parts in movies that are great and so on. And I will not do that this time either. So, lets just say that I recommend it to all of you out there. And especially to everyone who feels like me. How can I keep my body intact without having to give up one of the best food inventions ever made - The Great Hamburger?

Here's a trailer for Fat Head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWZq0bx8cXA&NR=1
And for you with Netflix accounts, just search for "Fat Head" and you'll find it.

Enjoy your burgers fellas!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar