tisdag 22 februari 2011

There's always time for pizza...

After soon two months in the states, I've almost become a professional fast food eater. Hamburgers, subs, pizzas - they're everywhere and they're amazing!

I was extraordinary happy last week when I found a pizza place so much more unique than Pizza Hut, Domino's or Papa Joe's etc. (with all respect). It's called "The Pizza Cart" and is run by a guy named Jason Murray. Jason has built his own pizza owen with help from a website, and thanks to the incomes from the pizza making, he's able to finance his total college tuition on Southern Utah University. He makes the pizzas by himself in this "different" looking pizza owen.

I think Jason and the Pizza Cart idea is great. And I think the pizzas are even greater.
If you haven't visit the Pizza Cart yet, I definitely recommend you to. Jason is on Main Street, Cedar City (near Steve's Shell) during mondays, wednesdays and fridays.

And my favorite one? The Italian Cowboy (the only one I've tried).

Let me hear what you think about his pizzas. And if you are one of The Pizza Cart's regular customers; which one is your favorite pizza?
I better have it.

The Pizza Cart on Main Street.

Some pizza making skills.
 
That's my Italian Cowboy in that box..

2 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks Tessa. I'll try a "Greek", we'll see if I like it as much you do. Hmm, maybe I'll try it tomorrow already... :)

    SvaraRadera