torsdag 27 januari 2011

How to NOT treat lunchtime favorites!

This blog is NOT a food blog, even though it might look like that many times.
Like this time.

Anyway, I went to Walmart the other day. It's like the best store ever. Their policy makes sense:
"If we ain't got it, you don't need it."

A food maniac like me do have some serious problems in there. They've got so much good food and so much different super mega big packs to choose from. However, after one large bag of Ruffles cheddar chips the day before, I wanted to find a more sustainable relation between me and my chips. So, when I found "Pringles Lunchtime favorites!" I was so excited. It was like the perfect solution for me. 18 mini boxes with lovely Pringles chips in different flavours. Instead of eating a large bag and feel bad, I could enjoy one or maybe two mini boxes a week.

Some times an idea is so much better until you try it. It did not turn out the way i wanted.

30 hours later...
Conclusion: Mini boxes are very good, but not for me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar